Kenny McMillan is a Los Angeles-based cinematographer and colorist originally from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Kenny has been making films for over a decade. Having plenty of experience in documentary-style shooting situations, Kenny is adept at achieving professional results from available resources. His prior work as a photographer for Red Bull gave him greater insight into the world of premium brand marketing and content creation, which he has carried through in to his commercial work. He also writes for ProVideoCoalition.com reviewing new film equipment and covering local industry events.
When not making films, Kenny can usually be found in the mountains of Colorado or behind the lens of his Mamiya RZ67.
Available with or without the following gear:
Angenieux 15-40mm T2
Sigma 18-35mm f1.8
Full set of Nikkor Primes (f2/2.8)
Odyssey 7Q+ Monitor/Recorder
Hollyland 400s Wireless Monitoring System
Kino Flo DivaLite Kit (Two 2′ Fixtures)
JolyMod Oktava MK012
Additional gear can be rented upon request.
Kenny edits on a custom-built PC with the full Adobe Suite and colors in DaVinci Resolve Studio.
Hire him to shoot, cut, or color your next production: email@example.com
Articles by Kenny
- REVIEW: Lumens VC-B10U
- REVIEW: Canon C500mkII
- REVIEW: Hedge for Video
- How to access an HFS+ drive on Windows
- Win $10K in new Adobe Editing Contest
- REVIEW: JVC HM250U Camcorder
- Large Format Shootout // Mini LF, C500mkII, FX9, VENICE
- Working Remotely With Adobe
- Bright Tangerine Left Field Cage for the C500mkII // Tool Talk
- Hitfilm Express goes “Pay What You Want”
- IMPORTANT: SDI Vulnerability Discovered
- REVIEW: Dell Precision 5540 Mobile Workstation
- Hands On: Fujifilm XPro 3
- Saramonic Blink 500 B2 // Tool Talk
- Ledgo G160 LED Panel Review // Tool Talk