Kenny McMillan is the founder and sole proprietor of OWL BOT Digital Cinema offering production and post production services for independent creators and corporations alike with a focus on cinematography, editing, and color correction.
Kenny has been making films for over a decade, constantly refining and updating his workflow, style, and technique. He greatly values technical skill & proficiency and clear communication, ensuring that every job is accomplished with speed and precision with valuable room left for improvisation and day-of inspiration. With plenty of experience in documentary-style shooting situations, Kenny is adept at achieving professional results from available resources. His prior work as a photographer for Red Bull gave him greater insight into the world of premium brand marketing and content creation, which he has carried through to his commercial work. As the sole proprietor of OWL BOT, Kenny is a well-rounded filmmaker with experience in all facets of production and post production. He has a degree in Film & Media Production from Arizona State.
Available with or without the following gear:
Canon C100mkII w/ Redrock Power Distro
Sigma 18-35mm f1.8
Nikkor 24mm f2.8, 50mm f1.4, & 105mm f4
Letus AnamorphX Anamorpic Adapter (1.33x)
Odyssey 7Q+ Monitor/Recorder
IDX VLock Batteries (95, 95, 150)
RedrockMicro microRemote Follow Focus
Kino DivaLite Kit (Two 2′ Fixtures)
JolyMod Oktava MK012
K-Tek Carbon Boompole
Manfrotto 501HDV Tripod
Glidecam 4000 Pro Stabilizer
Additional gear can be rented upon request.
Kenny edits on a custom-built PC with the full Adobe Suite and colors in DaVinci Resolve Studio.
Hire him to shoot, cut, or color your next production: email@example.com
Articles by Kenny
- Zeiss opens a new space in Sherman Oaks
- Are Canon Cinema Cameras the Ultimate Documentary Solution?
- After Effects wins an Academy Sci-Tech Award
- Out in the Field with the GoPro HERO7 Black
- Review: BenQ PD2700U Monitor
- Hands-on with the Canon C200
- Hands on with the 12” Q-LION LED Lamp from Quasar Science
- Take Tour of Sigma Burbank
- My First Time: Adobe MAX 2018
- Adobe Santa Monica
- Hands on with the Matthews Infinity Arm
- Hands on with Anton Bauer Dionic XT batteries
- Review: The i1 Filmmaker Kit and Colorchecker Video from X-Rite